You are invited to propose a special session.
Proposal should be explained in several sentences, The session proposer should provide a list of potential attendees (authors, invited speakers, visitors and so on)
The Special Session should have at least 5 presentations including Keynote/invited presentation.
The first presentation should be an introductory presentation in the form of Invited/Keynote speaker.
Session can have own sponsor(s).
Deadline December 1.
The proposal sent to email@example.com
Co-chairs: Kimio Oguchi, Japan and Petr Muster, EU
- sensors used in home/office area connected by BB network,
- examples of signal flows in a network
- How regulation impacts to Smart/digital city projects
- Round table with representative of RAK, HAK, RATEL,..
On this session the representative of University in region of Bosnia and the Western Balkan will present their work;
the best project will be awarded;
Call for sponsor is open!
Chair: Bostjan Batagalj, EU; Eszter Gerhátné Udvary, EU,
- A high-capacity radio system based on micro-wave and millimeter-wave frequency bands;
- he integrated micro-wave photonics technology is offering cost and energy efficiency
- representative of the government of Sarajevo will present their plan and happenings in this field;
- we are expecting other cites
Chair: Gerd Kaiser, US