Co-chairs: Kimio Oguchi, Japan and Petr Muster, EU
- sensors used in home/office area connected by BB network,
- examples of signal flows in a network
Chair: Edvin Skaljo
- How regulation impacts to Smart/digital city projects
In building cable installations
- Round table with representative of RAK, ...
Co-Chair: Edin Mujcic, University of Bihac
On this session the representative of University in region of Bosnia and the Western Balkan will present their works;
the best project will be awarded;
Call for sponsor is open!
Chair: Bostjan Batagalj, EU; Eszter Gerhátné Udvary, EU,
- A high-capacity radio system based on micro-wave and millimeter-wave frequency bands;
- he integrated micro-wave photonics technology is offering cost and energy efficiency
- representative of the government of Sarajevo will present their plan and happenings in this field;
- we are expecting other cites
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed. Authors of accepted papers will be invited to present their work.
Proceeding with presented papers will be send to IEEE Explore
Several Special Issues based on selected papers and presentations will be published