TELECOM SESSION: the main session of FOAN2019, both the industry and academy will present business cases and the last researches.
FIBER OPTICS.: Experienced professors, early carrier researchers, and students are invited to present their research in the field of fiber optics.
IOT/SMART CITY. SENSORS. LOCAL/REGIONAL LABS: and INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY are a group of related sessions.
REGULATION SESSION: the last regulative in the field of optical networks and answer are existing access network ready for Smart City will be carry out.
Co-chairs: Kimio Oguchi, Japan and Petr Muster, EU
- sensors used in home/office area connected by BB network,
- examples of signal flows in a network
- How regulation impacts to Smart/digital city projects
- Round table with representative of RAK, HAK, RATEL,..
Co-Chair: Edin Mujcic, University of Bihac
On this session the representative of University in region of Bosnia and the Western Balkan will present their work;
the best project will be awarded;
Call for sponsor is open!
Chair: Bostjan Batagalj, EU; Eszter Gerhátné Udvary, EU,
- A high-capacity radio system based on micro-wave and millimeter-wave frequency bands;
- he integrated micro-wave photonics technology is offering cost and energy efficiency
- representative of the government of Sarajevo will present their plan and happenings in this field;
- we are expecting other cites
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed. Authors of accepted papers will be invited to present their work.
Proceeding with presented papers will be send to IEEE Explore
Several Special Issues based on selected papers and presentations will be published